Latest School Calendar Events
- TEMPEST Photography19Nov2019
- Rags to Riches 4 Schools - Collection - PTA21Nov2019
- Non-Uniform Day - Chocolate Donation to PTA22Nov2019
- Three Kings Parade22Nov2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Deadline to book Xmas Lunch28Nov2019
- Written by Owen N
- Ash and Maple Class
- Pine Class
- The children from Oak, Palm and Chestnut Class captivated audiences on two nights this week
- Thank you to the Friends of St Bartholomew's
At St. Bartholomew’s we believe that for the very best start in life children and young people need good nutrition.
Our school meals are only made from:-
- produce sourced where possible from the local region and fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- produce free from additives associated with health problems in young children
- fats free from hydrogenated oils
- menus which are nutritionally analysed to provide nutritional
School lunches cost £2.20 per day.
Meals are booked and paid for via Parent Pay.
- we have a four week menu cycle;
- our menu is changed every spring and autumn term to reflect the seasons and are written in consultation with pupils and the catering team.
Our meals are freshly cooked on site and staff work to ensure meal times are pleasant occasions where children are supported to eat well. Other local schools also enjoy the quality of the food 'we' produce and we deliver meals to Lickhill Primary School, Astley CE Primary School, Abberley CE Primary and nursery, Great Witley CE Primary School and Squirrels Nursery.
We will be changing our menu at October half term and if you have any suggestions please email our cook via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our current Autumn Term 1 and Autumn Term 2 menus