RAINBOW CHILDCARE Before and After SchooL
Rainbow Childcare is run by St Bartholomew’s staff as, before and after school provision, to support parents in need of wrap around care. The setting opens at 7.30am to provide breakfast, care and play activities before school opens.
Staff support the children into school at 8.30am ensuring a smooth transition and good links with class teachers.
At the end of the school day Rainbow Childcare staff collect children from within school. They ensure information from teachers about the child’s day is received prior to taking the children into the specially set up activity room within school. Play activities both inside and outside are planned around different themes across the year.A light meal and drink is available to all children who attend, regardless of the length of their booked session.
Please contact the admin team for information regarding booking and payment arrangements.
Rainbow Breakfast Club
7.30am – 8.30am £3.00 per child
- All children attending breakfast club will receive cereal and toast along with water, squash or milk;
- Breakfast activities will include games, craft and construction activities;
- Children will be led to their classes at 8.30am to prepare for lessons;
- Children in our reception class will be escorted to the classroom by a play leader at 8.30am when school starts.
Rainbow After School Provision
3.15pm – 4.30pm £4.00 per child
3.15pm – 5.50pm £8.00 per child (Handover to parents is at 5.50pm)
3.15pm – 5.50pm £8.00 per child
Rainbow Child Care offers a range of fun filled activities for your child, these include: games, painting, colouring, model making, singing, dancing, time with toys and much more. We offer a safe, happy environment with two members of qualified staff.
- All children attending Rainbow After School Provision will receive a light meal and drink;
- Reception children will be handed over from their class at the end of the school day to a play leader and taken to Rainbow Childcare;
- Years 1-6 will meet at a designated spot within the school where a play leader will be waiting to register them.
If your child dislikes what we have to offer on the menu, please feel free to send them with their own snack as all food provided is not charged and is gifted by our generous cook, Mrs Steed. If you would like more information on Rainbow Childcare, please call 07856606748 or speak with Mrs Johnson in main school office.
Bookings must be made in advance through Parent Pay at which time you will be agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out in the document below: