Latest School Calendar Events
- Harriers 6 week football / Healthy Lifestyle programme starts25Apr2018
- Year 5 swimming £4.50 per session27Apr2018
1:00 pm - 08 jun, 3:00 pm @ @Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- Disability Awareness Week19May2018
- Year 6 Residential Dolygar04Jun2018
- Year 6 Young Citizen Challenge05Jun2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- Please feel free to follow us @SAET_SH
- Please return by 27th April
- Rainbow Child Care information
- Easter Egg Hunt We would like to invite all local 2 and 3 year olds to an Easter egg hunt and activitymorning on: Wednesday 21st March 2018 9.30-11am.
We take the safety of all our children very seriously and we ask parents to support us in the following ways:
- if you drive to school keep to the 20mile per hour speed limit as you approach and leave the school site;
- if you drive to school use the designated parents car park and do not park in the drop off zone;
- if you walk to school please ensure children under 8 years old hold our hand when they cross the road and encourage good road sense by walking on pavements and following the 'flow' introduced to keep the children safe;
- if you see inconsiderate or dangerous driving please pass the drivers registration number to the school office. In all instances the head teacher speaks to offending parents and positive resolutions are achieved.
During the autumn term 2015 a new entrance gate will be installed to take away the need for children and parents to cross Princess Way. This will not only improve road safety, since our request for a road traffic patrol has been declined, but will also ensure staff can monitor the children as they leave school more closely.