Latest School Calendar, Sports Calendar, Eco Events
- Year 6 swimming £4.50 per session15Jun2018
1:00 pm - 20 jul, 3:00 pm @ @Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- Summer term ends and 6 week holidays start20Jul2018
We return to school Wednesday 5th September 2018
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- Please return by 27th April
- Rainbow Child Care information
- Please feel free to follow us @StBarts_SAET
- Easter Egg Hunt We would like to invite all local 2 and 3 year olds to an Easter egg hunt and activitymorning on: Wednesday 21st March 2018 9.30-11am.
From September 2012 schools are required to publish online information about how we have used the schools Pupil Premium Grant allocation.
Pupil Premium Strategy
The Pupil Premium allocation for our school is used towards providing additional staffing costs to enable us to provide focused teaching and classroom support for identified vulnerable children who have yet to achieve nationally agreed standards. The barriers our children have to overcome are around the achievement of basic literacy and numeracy skills including acquiring language. The social and emotional development of our children can also be delayed and our investment in a THRIVE approach is a key element of our Pupil Premium Strategy.
Initial allocation - £143,880 as a result of investing this funding in our provision 62% of our disadvantaged pupils achieved expected levels in combined English and Maths at the end of Key Stage 2.
Initial allocation - £157,080 - as a result of investing this funding in our provision 75% of our disadvantaged pupils achieved expected levels in combined English and Maths at the end of Key Stage 2.