Latest School Calendar Events
- Y3/4 Quicksticks Hockey14Nov2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Stourport High School
- Power of one show, Anti-Bullying Production14Nov2018
- KS2 Cross Country16Nov2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm @ St Annes
- School Photographer21Nov2018
- Celebration Assembly23Nov2018
8:45 am - 9:45 am
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- The children have created 7 magnificent friezes reflecting their interpretation of the Biblical version of 'The Creation.'
- Design competition for remembrance
- Creative arts and crafts session
- School is closed from Monday 29th October and reopens Monday 5th November. Hope you all have a lovely half term!
- Opportunity for parents wishing to apply for a place for their child September 2019
The children are at the heart of our curriculum
If parents require more information on our curriculum they should speak to their child's teacher.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to develop and build their self-esteem and confidence. We want our children to have high aspirations and strive to do their very best. We have been developing over the last two years a curriculum that 'fits' the needs and interests of our children. At every opportunity we try to take the learning outdoors and build in as many cross curricular links as we can. Through careful assessment, including assessments informed by new research into brain development, we provide 'our' children with activities, experiences and off-site visits that build a love of learning. Our personalised provision may involve children receiving additional interventions, specialist small group teaching or targetted support in their classroom.
'Safe, happy and flourishing in their learning.'
Learning groups will be organised to best suit the children's needs. These will vary in age and number.
Phase Curriculum Maps
Early Years - Nursery and Reception
We want our children to enjoy a broad and balanced curriculum to ensure they develop a love of learning.