Latest School Calendar Events
- Harriers 6 week football / Healthy Lifestyle programme starts25Apr2018
- Year 5 swimming £4.50 per session27Apr2018
1:00 pm - 08 jun, 3:00 pm @ @Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- Disability Awareness Week19May2018
- Year 6 Residential Dolygar04Jun2018
- Year 6 Young Citizen Challenge05Jun2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- Please feel free to follow us @SAET_SH
- Please return by 27th April
- Rainbow Child Care information
- Easter Egg Hunt We would like to invite all local 2 and 3 year olds to an Easter egg hunt and activitymorning on: Wednesday 21st March 2018 9.30-11am.
The children are at the heart of our curriculum
If parents require more information on our curriculum they should speak to their child's teacher.
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to develop and build their self-esteem and confidence. We want our children to have high aspirations and strive to do their very best. We have been developing over the last two years a curriculum that 'fits' the needs and interests of our children. At every opportunity we try to take the learning outdoors and build in as many cross curricular links as we can. Through careful assessment, including assessments informed by new research into brain development, we provide 'our' children with activities, experiences and off-site visits that build a love of learning. Our personalised provision may involve children receiving additional interventions, specialist small group teaching or targetted support in their classroom.
'Safe, happy and flourishing in their learning.'
Learning groups will be organised to best suit the children's needs. These will vary in age and number.
Phase Curriculum Maps
Early Years - Nursery and Reception
We want our children to enjoy a broad and balanced curriculum to ensure they develop a love of learning.