Latest School Calendar Events
- Harriers 6 week football / Healthy Lifestyle programme starts25Apr2018
- Year 5 swimming £4.50 per session27Apr2018
1:00 pm - 08 jun, 3:00 pm @ @Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- Disability Awareness Week19May2018
- Year 6 Residential Dolygar04Jun2018
- Year 6 Young Citizen Challenge05Jun2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- Please feel free to follow us @SAET_SH
- Please return by 27th April
- Rainbow Child Care information
- Easter Egg Hunt We would like to invite all local 2 and 3 year olds to an Easter egg hunt and activitymorning on: Wednesday 21st March 2018 9.30-11am.
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
We are an inclusive school that has success with pupils where other school have failed. In accordance with the Local Authorities admission arrangements children with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities living in the school s catchment area will be giving priority when places are allocated. We have a SENCO, an Inclusion Manager and an Officer with responsibility for vulnerable children. This investment demonstrates the priority we give to ensuring our SEND pupils are not treated less favourably than other pupils. We treat all our pupils as individuals and we ensure if required we make adaptations to our access arrangements, provision and timetables to accommodate the needs of all children, but especially children with particular needs.
Through our school council, dialogue with parents and questionnaires to stakeholders we consult to eliminate discrimination and promote equality.
SEND Policy - Currently Under Review (Easter 2017) www.saet.co.uk
Admissions Guidelines for Children with Statements of
Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan
Please apply online through School Admissions at www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions and tick the
box which indicates whether your child has a statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and
Care Plan. If your child attends a mainstream setting and you are requesting a place in a special school or specialist provision, then you must also indicate a mainstream choice as well.
If at any time you have any queries about this please contact the SEN Helpline on 01905 845579.
St Bartholomew's Local Offer www.saet.co.uk