Latest School Calendar Events
- Y3/4 Quicksticks Hockey14Nov2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Stourport High School
- Power of one show, Anti-Bullying Production14Nov2018
- KS2 Cross Country16Nov2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm @ St Annes
- School Photographer21Nov2018
- Celebration Assembly23Nov2018
8:45 am - 9:45 am
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- The children have created 7 magnificent friezes reflecting their interpretation of the Biblical version of 'The Creation.'
- Design competition for remembrance
- Creative arts and crafts session
- School is closed from Monday 29th October and reopens Monday 5th November. Hope you all have a lovely half term!
- Opportunity for parents wishing to apply for a place for their child September 2019
Welcome to our website. We hope it will be a source of information for parents who already have children in our school, and also parents considering the school for their children. If you are interested in arranging a visit to the school please contact us on 01299823454, as we are very proud of 'our' school and love to show visitors around.
The School's Vision Statement:
At St Bartholomew’s we aim to provide a rich learning environment where children are given the very best opportunities.
We work to be inclusive ensuring all children feel safe, happy, able to learn, succeed and accept others.
We work as a team with parents and other agencies to make a difference for all ‘our children’.
By following Christian values we nurture and care for the children ensuring we listen to them, build their self esteem and teach them skills to prepare them for life.
Together we help them grow in the knowledge that God is love, help them reach their potential, fulfil their ambitions and broaden their horizons.
We have distinctive Christian values that inform everything we do:
Respect Forgiveness Trust
The school is fortunate to have ample space and very good facilities. We have a variety outdoor learning environments, play areas and extensive playing fields, environmental gardens, Forest School and a wildlife pond. There is a fully equipped ICT suite, interactive whiteboards in every class and laptops for personalised learning.