Latest School Calendar Events
- Harriers 6 week football / Healthy Lifestyle programme starts25Apr2018
- Year 5 swimming £4.50 per session27Apr2018
1:00 pm - 08 jun, 3:00 pm @ @Wyre Forest Leisure Centre
- Disability Awareness Week19May2018
- Year 6 Residential Dolygar04Jun2018
- Year 6 Young Citizen Challenge05Jun2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- Please feel free to follow us @SAET_SH
- Please return by 27th April
- Rainbow Child Care information
- Easter Egg Hunt We would like to invite all local 2 and 3 year olds to an Easter egg hunt and activitymorning on: Wednesday 21st March 2018 9.30-11am.
Welcome to our website. We hope it will be a source of information for parents who already have children in our school, and also parents considering the school for their children. If you are interested in arranging a visit to the school please contact us on 01299823454, as we are very proud of 'our' school and love to show visitors around.
The School's Vision Statement:
At St Bartholomew’s we aim to provide a rich learning environment where children are given the very best opportunities.
We work to be inclusive ensuring all children feel safe, happy, able to learn, succeed and accept others.
We work as a team with parents and other agencies to make a difference for all ‘our children’.
By following Christian values we nurture and care for the children ensuring we listen to them, build their self esteem and teach them skills to prepare them for life.
Together we help them grow in the knowledge that God is love, help them reach their potential, fulfil their ambitions and broaden their horizons.
We have distinctive Christian values that inform everything we do:
Respect Forgiveness Trust
The school is fortunate to have ample space and very good facilities. We have a variety outdoor learning environments, play areas and extensive playing fields, environmental gardens, Forest School and a wildlife pond. There is a fully equipped ICT suite, interactive whiteboards in every class and laptops for personalised learning.