Latest School Calendar Events
- Y3/4 Quicksticks Hockey14Nov2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Stourport High School
- Power of one show, Anti-Bullying Production14Nov2018
- KS2 Cross Country16Nov2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm @ St Annes
- School Photographer21Nov2018
- Celebration Assembly23Nov2018
8:45 am - 9:45 am
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- The children have created 7 magnificent friezes reflecting their interpretation of the Biblical version of 'The Creation.'
- Design competition for remembrance
- Creative arts and crafts session
- School is closed from Monday 29th October and reopens Monday 5th November. Hope you all have a lovely half term!
- Opportunity for parents wishing to apply for a place for their child September 2019
At St. Bartholomew’s we believe that for the very best start in life children and young people need good nutrition.
Our school meals are only made from:-
- all produce sourced where possible from the local region and fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- produce free from additives associated with health problems in young children
- fats free from hydrogenated oils
- menus which are nutritionally analysed to provide nutritional
School lunches cost £2.20 a day for two courses and Nursery lunches are £2.00
- we have a four week menu cycle;
- our menu is changed every spring and autumn term to reflect the seasons and are written in consultation with pupils and the catering team.
Our meals are freshly cooked on site and staff work to ensure meal times are pleasant occasions where children are supported to eat well. Other schools local also enjoy the quality of the food 'we' produce and we deliver meals to Lickhill Primary School, Astley CE Primary School, Abberley CE Primary and nursery, Great Witley CE Primary School, Squirrels Nursery and In-B-Tweenies' nursery and wrap around provider.
We will be changing our menu at October half term and if you have any suggestions please email our cook via firstname.lastname@example.org