Latest School Calendar Events
- Race for Life sponsored event - PTA23May2019
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Celebration Assembly24May2019
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- YR5 Swimming24May2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Half term27May2019
- Whitsun Bank Holiday27May2019
- On Saturday 4th May, Mr Goodall and Mrs Watkins
- Well done!!
- This week members of the PTA met with a contractor
- We are grateful to Roy Davis
- The children performed brilliantly in church on Thursday
At St. Bartholomew’s we believe that for the very best start in life children and young people need good nutrition.
Our school meals are only made from:-
- all produce sourced where possible from the local region and fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- produce free from additives associated with health problems in young children
- fats free from hydrogenated oils
- menus which are nutritionally analysed to provide nutritional
School lunches cost £2.20 a day for two courses and Nursery lunches are £2.00
- we have a four week menu cycle;
- our menu is changed every spring and autumn term to reflect the seasons and are written in consultation with pupils and the catering team.
Our meals are freshly cooked on site and staff work to ensure meal times are pleasant occasions where children are supported to eat well. Other schools local also enjoy the quality of the food 'we' produce and we deliver meals to Lickhill Primary School, Astley CE Primary School, Abberley CE Primary and nursery, Great Witley CE Primary School, Squirrels Nursery and In-B-Tweenies' nursery and wrap around provider.
We will be changing our menu at October half term and if you have any suggestions please email our cook via firstname.lastname@example.org