Latest School Calendar Events
- Bell Boating -Oak21Mar2019
8:45 am - 12:30 pm @ River Severn
Please can children wear warm clothes, trainers or old shoes (not wellies) waterproofs Please can they bring hat, gloves, change of clothes and a towel.
- Year 1 Phonics Workshop21Mar2019
8:45 am - 9:15 am @ Hall
- Road Safety Year 421Mar2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Year 1 to Areley House21Mar2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Areley House
- Dance Festival21Mar2019
@ Baxter College
St Bartholomew's CofE Vc Primary School News
- British Values Assembly
We take the safety of all our children very seriously and we ask parents to support us in the following ways:
- if you drive to school keep to the 20mile per hour speed limit as you approach and leave the school site;
- if you drive to school use the designated parents car park and do not park in the drop off zone;
- if you walk to school please ensure children under 8 years old hold our hand when they cross the road and encourage good road sense by walking on pavements and following the 'flow' introduced to keep the children safe;
- if you see inconsiderate or dangerous driving please pass the drivers registration number to the school office. In all instances the head teacher speaks to offending parents and positive resolutions are achieved.
During the autumn term 2015 a new entrance gate will be installed to take away the need for children and parents to cross Princess Way. This will not only improve road safety, since our request for a road traffic patrol has been declined, but will also ensure staff can monitor the children as they leave school more closely.