Latest School Calendar Events
- Race for Life sponsored event - PTA23May2019
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Celebration Assembly24May2019
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- YR5 Swimming24May2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Half term27May2019
- Whitsun Bank Holiday27May2019
- On Saturday 4th May, Mr Goodall and Mrs Watkins
- Well done!!
- This week members of the PTA met with a contractor
- We are grateful to Roy Davis
- The children performed brilliantly in church on Thursday
We take the safety of all our children very seriously and we ask parents to support us in the following ways:
- if you drive to school keep to the 20mile per hour speed limit as you approach and leave the school site;
- if you drive to school use the designated parents car park and do not park in the drop off zone;
- if you walk to school please ensure children under 8 years old hold our hand when they cross the road and encourage good road sense by walking on pavements and following the 'flow' introduced to keep the children safe;
- if you see inconsiderate or dangerous driving please pass the drivers registration number to the school office. In all instances the head teacher speaks to offending parents and positive resolutions are achieved.
During the autumn term 2015 a new entrance gate will be installed to take away the need for children and parents to cross Princess Way. This will not only improve road safety, since our request for a road traffic patrol has been declined, but will also ensure staff can monitor the children as they leave school more closely.