Latest School Calendar, Sports Calendar, Eco Events
- Race for Life sponsored event - PTA23May2019
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Celebration Assembly24May2019
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- YR5 Swimming24May2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Half term27May2019
- Whitsun Bank Holiday27May2019
- On Saturday 4th May, Mr Goodall and Mrs Watkins
- Well done!!
- This week members of the PTA met with a contractor
- We are grateful to Roy Davis
- The children performed brilliantly in church on Thursday
From September 2012 schools are required to publish online information about how we have used the schools Pupil Premium Grant allocation.
Pupil Premium Strategy
The Pupil Premium allocation for our school is used towards providing additional staffing costs to enable us to provide focused teaching and classroom support for identified vulnerable children who have yet to achieve nationally agreed standards. The barriers our children have to overcome are around the achievement of basic literacy and numeracy skills including acquiring language. The social and emotional development of our children can also be delayed and our investment in a THRIVE approach is a key element of our Pupil Premium Strategy.